Terms and conditions of use
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- Price payable is the price ruling at the point of order. We will make every effort to maintain prices and specifications as listed, but reserve the right to make changes without prior notice. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Many goods on this website have been assessed at having 0% VAT applicable by the UK Government's HMRC due to the goods being specifically designed for people with disabilities. This rate may change at the HMRC's discretion.
- Shipping in the UK attracts VAT at the current prevailing rate.
- International currencies are a guide only and may differ slightly according to the payment method. The base currency is Pounds Sterling (GBP) and other currencies are present as a guide only.
- Goods remain the property of E2L Products Ltd until payment has been received in full.
- Invoice queries must be received within 14 days of invoice date.
- Any charges incurred by E2L Products Limited in relation to collection of overdue accounts including solicitors fees, unpaid cheques or court charges will be passed on to the buyer in full.
- We comply with the UK Government's Distance Selling Regulations (DSR) but extend the "cooling off period" to 14 days. Goods returned in this period a liable for a full refund provided they are not marked or damaged in any way.
- Goods specially manufactured and correctly supplied cannot be returned. Goods correctly supplied from stock may, at our discretion, be returned for credit but a handling charge of 25% will be applied.
- A request to return goods incorrectly delivered for whatever reason will not be considered unless received within fourteen days of delivery.
- Goods will not be accepted for return unless purchased within the previous six months.
- Where returns are agreed, return carriage will be at customers risk and cost.
- We reserve the right to refuse credit for goods not in original packaging or in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted without the purchasers valid order number or delivery note number.
- Fitness of the goods for purpose must be established by the buyer prior to ordering.
- All descriptions, colours, sizes and other details provided are given as general guidance only. Goods may vary to a minor extent from those illustrated and may be changed without notice. Colours illustrated are as accurate as the printing process will allow.
- The products on this website are intended for purchase from end users only. If a company, agent or distributor wishes to purchase please contact us by email at sales@E2L.uk.com.
- E2L Products Ltd only accepts business on these terms, and the placing of an order signifies full acceptance by the buyer. Any dispute must be settled in English courts, according to English law.
- In accordance with the Data protection Act 1998 ” We may make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors with a credit reference agency”
- Errors and omissions excepted.